Sunday, October 17, 2010

I've Lived This Life Before...

There’s been many moments in my life where I feel like ‘I’ve lived this life before’. One of which was during a deep depression of two years. A lot of that time, I was being very hard on myself partly because I felt like I’d made the same mistakes in previous lives, and I was disappointed in my soul for getting me into the same situation again.

In time though, I have come to appreciate my bad memories, for this reason: it has given me a good perspective and a bank of experience to draw on when it comes to connecting with people who have had a similar experience. The empathy I can feel, allows me to provide more solid guidance for them.

I also believe that the way I feel about living THIS life before, could be a collective consciousness built up from my many previous lives, that has given me instinct and direction to know what’s coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment